Baby Nyah Is........

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

7 Months Waiting for Baby N


Hopefully, 7 will be the lucky number for us. After stalking the blogs this morning, I was surprised to see that we are "unofficially" #1 for a girl 0-6 months old. I pray every day that we will see her face soon. Just the thought of knowing that she is in the Gladney system somewhere and that some of you who have traveled recently may have seen her warms my heart and provides me a sense of peace.
We have had a busy month otherwise. My oldest is getting ready to set out on his own soon. We are in the process of searching for an apartment for him and getting his paperwork together for full-time work until he goes to community college in the spring. Nikolaus is preparing to go back to school on August 11th. He will be moving up to junior high and wants to make sure he "looks good" for the move. You gotta love the egos at this age..... He will also be going to football camp an starting basketball practice for the travel team.
Jim and I are both working on summer grants, writing, and analyzing data (what fun). I will keep the blog up to date and as soon as I hear something you will be the first to know.
God Bless....Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully "7" will be your lucky month!!!
    Hang in there:)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete