Baby Nyah Is........

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where O' Where Are the Referrals.....


Where are the referrals.... I know I am whining (just a little). I had surgery last week on my shoulder and have nothing to do but sit and think. I am unable to type for any length of time and summer travel plans had to be rearranged. Too much time is a dangerous thing for me. I wake up and go to sleep wondering... Will we get a call tomorrow, next week, next month. Currently we are "unofficially" #3 for a girl 0-6 months.
I am desperately trying to stay in the moment but it is not working very well. I guess I should try to find a project (other than paying bills) to keep me occupied :)
Congrats to all getting court dates before the rainy season. We will pray that all goes well.

5 comments:

  1. laura...i am with you! WHERE ARE THE REFERRALS!?
    deep breath is my daily mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laura, is it killing you that four of the six families ahead of us on the list do not have blogs! ahhhhhhhhhhhh! hang in there! here's to calls coming SOON. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is. I was thinking the same thing last night. I wish there was some way to know if they have a referral or are still waiting. Looks like we will have to wait until October to travel for court. Maybe we will be traveling buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to LOTS of referrals NEXT WEEK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you moved up to NUMBER ONE for a girl 0-6 months!
    come on referrals!
    :)

    ReplyDelete