Baby Nyah Is........

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Court Update...The Wait Continues


Well, today we got a call from Natalie. We had some good news and some bad news. The good news is that our file is complete and has been submitted to the courts in Ethiopia. The bad news is that the court has closed for the rainy season and will not re-open until September 28th. So, although the paperwork is there, we will have to wait to find out when our court date and first trip will be. Natalie is anticipating sometime in mid-October or early November. I am trying to be realistic but I sure hope we have Baby N home by Thanksgiving.
Jim and I both start the semester the week of August 16th and I am hoping (almost positive) that the students and research projects will keep us busy during this "quiet" time. I guess I will start working on putting the nursery together. She will be here before we know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment